Learn, Embody, Do as a +LAB Fellow
The +LAB brings together undergraduate and graduate students across the University. The +LAB fellows work closely with the Center faculty and staff to deepen their knowledge of Positive Organizational Scholarship (POS) and participate in projects that strengthen the work of the Center.
The +LAB runs through the academic year with an expected commitment of 2-3 hours per week. Fellows engage in development and education sessions called huddles, co-create and collaborate on a CPO project with a project team and connect with corporate representatives who have a special interest in positive organization practices.
What will I gain as a +LAB fellow?
- Hands on experience with POS principles and practices at bi-weekly huddles
- Positive Project leadership and teamwork skills by co-creating a project with +LAB peers that combines your interests and skills with the work of the Center
- Preferential access to Foundations in POS (MO 455/555, Winter A)
- A network of business leaders interested in POS
- A community of inspired and dedicated students
- An unforgettable extra-curricular experience!
If you have further questions or would like more information please email Betsy Erwin, Education Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Katy Rapson, Education Program Specialist, at email@example.com.