An invitation to make a positive difference
The University of Michigan Ross School of Business is the leading center of excellence globally in positive business. We believe that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today’s dynamic global economy.
On May 14-15, 2015, join us for the second annual Positive Business Conference. Together, we will explore the most inspiring and practical approaches to building positive businesses. Attendance is limited to ensure high quality experiences for all, so early registration is encouraged.
At the conference, you will:
- Engage with thought leaders and the latest research on positive business approaches that yield extraordinary results.
- Explore pioneering practices from some of the world’s leading companies.
- Participate in practical, hands-on workshops led by the dynamic faculty at Michigan Ross.
- Reflect on your organization’s purpose and other sources of passion and performance.
- Celebrate and be inspired by the myriad stories of leaders at all levels applying positive leadership principles.
- Prepare to translate models and ideas into action for your organization.
- Develop and enrich relationships with others at the conference.
We encourage group attendance to be able to experience the most content and to make the most connections possible. Participating in a group will also help plan for action coming away from the conference! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at positivebusinessconference.com
About Michigan Ross
At Michigan Ross, our mission is to develop leaders who make a positive difference in the world. We believe:
- Through positive business practices, the potential of people and firms will be realized, and society’s most pressing problems will be addressed.
- Solutions are not confined to one sector, function, or type of person, and true innovation comes from a boundaryless approach to problem solving.
- Analytic rigor must be the foundation for all business decision making in the 21st century.
- Business acumen consists of a set of knowledge and skills that can only be developed by bridging the gap between theory and practice and engaging in action-based learning.
At Ross we have an unparalleled commitment to positive business, a unique boundaryless approach to problem solving, a fundamental belief in analytically rigorous, evidence-based decision making, and the leading methods of delivering action-based learning at a large scale. Together, these four core strengths fuel people and organizations to realize their potential.