An invitation to make a positive difference
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is the leading center of excellence globally for positive business. We believe that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today’s dynamic global economy. On May 15-17, 2014, join us for the inaugural Ross Positive Business Conference. Together, we will explore the most inspiring and practical approaches to building positive businesses. Attendance is limited to ensure high quality experiences for all, so early registration is encouraged. At the conference, you will:
- Learn the latest thinking and research about what positive leadership approaches work in realizing transformative results.
- Explore pioneering practices of C-level executives at some of the world’s leading companies, including Whole Foods Market, Humana, and Procter & Gamble, as well as smaller giants such as Zingerman’s and Cascade Engineering.
- Participate in practical, hands-on workshops led by some of the world’s finest research and teaching faculty.
- Celebrate the myriad stories of leaders at all levels of organizations applying positive leadership principles.
- Formulate plans and partnerships to translate thought leadership into action in your organization.
The registration fee covers access to sessions from inspiring leaders in both thought and action, and all meals from Thursday lunch to Saturday lunch. We encourage group attendance to be able to experience the most content and to make the most connections possible. Participating in a group will also help plan for action coming away from the conference! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Learn more at www.positivebusinessconference.com
About the Stephen M. Ross School of Business
At The Ross School of Business, our mission is to develop leaders who make a positive difference in the world. At Ross, we believe:
- Through positive business practices, the potential of people and firms will be realized and society’s most pressing problems will be addressed.
- Solutions are not confined to one sector, function, or type of person, and that true innovation comes from a boundaryless approach to problem solving.
- Analytic rigor must be the foundation for all business decision making in the 21st century.
- Business acumen consists of a set of knowledge and skills that can only be developed by bridging the gap between theory and practice and engaging in action-based learning.
At Ross we have an unparalleled commitment to positive business, a unique boundaryless approach to problem solving, a fundamental belief in analytically rigorous, evidence-based decision making, and the leading methods of delivering action-based learning at a large scale. Together, these four core strengths fuel people and organizations to realize their potential.