Would you like to improve your workplace, engage your employees, and make a positive impact on the bottom line?
Michigan Ross is hosting the second annual Positive Business Conference May 14-15, 2015. The conference will deliver workshops and keynote sessions designed to inspire and empower professionals to create engaged and productive workplaces through positive business.
Notable leaders across the public and private sector will share strategies and best practices for increasing passion, purpose, and performance in your organization, including guest speakers Jenn Lim, CEO, Chief Happiness Officer and Co-Founder of Delivering Happiness; Rich Sheridan, Co-Founder and CEO of Menlo Innovations; and Jill Ford, Special Advisor to Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan. Michigan Ross faculty will lead workshops showcasing academic research as it applies to positive business leadership across functions, from finance to marketing to management and more.
Join us at this year’s event and prepare to:
- Engage with thought leaders and the latest research on positive business approaches that yield extraordinary results
- Explore pioneering practices from some of the world’s leading companies
- Participate in practical, hands-on workshops led by dynamic Michigan Ross faculty
- Reflect on your organization’s purpose and other sources of passion and performance
- Learn from leaders at all levels about applying positive leadership principles
Visit http://www.positivebusinessconference.com to learn more and register to attend.