Welcome to the Positive Organizations Consortium!
We are a co-learning community of leaders who publicly declare their commitment to pursue exceptional organizational performance while building extraordinarily positive workplace cultures.
We are building a supportive, professional learning space where members can share ideas and great workplace practices in a safe, trustworthy environment. Members will learn from leading experts in the field of Positive Organizational Scholarship, and uncover ways to apply principles into building organizations that bring about successful and positive outcomes.
Interested in learning more? Click here to tell us about yourself and receive an information pack.
Why Should I Join the Positive Organizations Consortium?
As a member of the Positive Organizations Consortium, you will build relationships and have opportunities to interact with like-minded leaders and organizations. You will also gain access to the following:
- A Welcome Pack, including one complimentary Center for Positive Organizations Research-in-Action tool
- Invitation for two people to attend twice annual in-person forums on themes related to building positive organizations
- Invitation for two people to attend two virtual meetings per year on themes related to building positive organizations
- Access to a dedicated Consortium Connector, to facilitate peer-to-peer help within the network
- Discounts on select Michigan Ross Executive Education Programs
Who Can Join?
We invite all of those aspiring to build organizations that achieve high performance by bringing out the best in people.
To learn more about the Positive Organizations Consortium, please contact:
Corporate Relations Lead
Center for Positive Organizations