Positive Leadership The Game™
Positive Leadership The Game ™ is designed to help leaders discover paths to flourishing and high performance through structured brainstorming and problem-solving. Created by Robert E. Quinn and Gretchen M. Spreitzer, renowned professors at the Michigan Ross School of Business, the game organizes leaders into groups to share business problems and offer sustainable solutions that cultivate positivity and high-quality connections and unlock resources from within the workplace.
To request a teaching note for Positive Leadership The Game ™, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To purchase Positive Leadership The Game ™, please click the “purchase” link to the left.Standard Purchase: $35 plus shipping*
Academic and Non-Profit Purchase: $30 plus shipping* *Shipping prices vary based on quantity and shipping location, if you have questions about shipping rates, please email email@example.com.
Positive Leadership The Game ™ is a card deck equipped with 88 positive strategies derived from scientific claims in Positive Organizational Scholarship. Possible uses of the card deck include:
- Group Workshops: Groups of approximately five people can play the game in its intended form to share positive leadership strategies and solutions with each other.
- Business Discussion Topics: Organizations can use the positive strategy cards to generate strategic discussions and spur innovative thinking.
- Inspirational Leadership Quotes: Individuals can use the positive strategy cards as inspirational quotes or advice in a business setting.
The content of Positive Leadership The Game ™ is derived from scientific claims that appear in the following volumes:
- Cameron, Kim, Dutton, Jane, and Robert Quinn. Positive Organizational Scholarship: Foundations of a New Discipline. San Francisco: Berrett Koehler, 2003. Print.
- Cameron, Kim, and Gretchen Spreitzer. Oxford Handbook of Positive Organizational Scholarship. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. Print.
- Dutton, Jane, and Gretchen Spreitzer. How to be a Positive Leader. San Francisco: Berrett Koehler, 2014. Print.