November 17, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
San Francisco, CA
Research shows that expressing and receiving gratitude at work makes people feel happier and more fulfilled, cooperative, motivated, and effective. Yet only 10 percent of Americans say they express gratitude to their colleagues every day, and 60 percent say they never or very rarely express it. 20% discount code: PROMICH
Let’s change that! Join the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley Nov 17 for Gratitude & Well-Being at Work, a day-long conference featuring an innovative mix of science, practice, and interactive learning, including:
- Presentations from some of the leading researchers of gratitude, offering cutting-edge findings relevant to the workplace
- Practical lessons from workplace leaders who have developed innovative gratitude programs at companies like Genentech, Charles Schwab, and Facebook
- Experiential breakout sessions teaching powerful gratitude practices by trainers from Pixar, Logitech, the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, and others
- A design-thinking workshop led by OpenIDEO to help prototype and refine ideas for fostering gratitude at work–part of our OpenIDEO #GratitudeAtWork Challenge
- An interactive session exploring how to bring key insights from the day back to your organization
Attending will be invaluable to managers, HR or employee wellness staff, and other workplace innovators or mental health professionals—indeed, to anyone looking for research-based strategies to improve the well-being of individuals and the culture and effectiveness of organizations.
The day includes beverages, lunch, and a two-hour networking reception immediately following the conference, featuring libations and light appetizers at Ft. Mason’s Gallery 308.
The GGSC is presenting Gratitude & Well-Being at Work in partnership with OpenIDEO as part of their OpenIDEO Challenge on #GratitudeAtWork. Participate in the Challenge to help design more grateful workplaces!
5 continuing education credit hours available for psychologists and other health professionals. See continuing education for more details.
Learn more and register
20% discount code: PROMICH