Positive Business Conference
May 15, 2014 - May 17, 2014
The Ross School of Business
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is the leading center of excellence globally for positive business. We believe that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today’s dynamic global economy.
On May 15-17, 2014, join us for the inaugural Ross Positive Business Conference. Together, we will explore the most inspiring and practical approaches to building positive businesses. Attendance is limited to ensure high quality experiences for all, so early registration is encouraged.
At the conference, you will:
- Learn the latest thinking and research about what positive leadership approaches work in realizing transformative results.
- Explore pioneering practices of C-level executives at some of the world’s leading companies, including Whole Foods Market, Humana, and Procter & Gamble, as well as smaller giants such as Zingerman’s and Cascade Engineering.
- Participate in practical, hands-on workshops led by some of the world’s finest research and teaching faculty.
- Celebrate the myriad stories of leaders at all levels of organizations applying positive leadership principles.
- Formulate plans and partnerships to translate thought leadership into action in your organization.
The registration fee covers access to sessions from inspiring leaders in both thought and action, and all meals from Thursday lunch to Saturday lunch.
We encourage group attendance to be able to experience the most content and to make the most connections possible. Participating in a group will also help plan for action coming away from the conference! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email email@example.com