July 13, 2017 - July 16, 2017
Palais des congrès de Montréal, 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle Montréal, QC H2Z 1H5, Canada
Commit today to being in Montreal this July to take advantage of all the Fifth World Congress on Positive Psychology has to offer. With over 800 presenters from 45 countries, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from the best and brightest in the field from around the world. View the full program online.
Are you interested in…
- Big data insights about character strengths and empathy?
- Convincing business leaders to invest in positive psychology practices
- Strengthening doctor-patient relations and improving health outcomes?
- Grit and imagination in positive education?
- Practical strategies for deepening meaning in life?
- Honoring the legacy of Shane Lopez?
…then make plans to be in Montreal this July! With over 100 hours of educational programming and numerous opportunities to network and connect, you can’t afford to miss this unique opportunity!
Make your travel plans and register today!