Important Dates & Application Information
An application and interview are required for admission and the class size is limited to 50 students.
Who can apply?
The program is open to all undergraduate students – from any school or college – at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. Past students have come from LSA, social work, and business.
Part 1: Online
- Applicants must submit an initial online application of four questions (in addition to some basic fields like your name and expected date of graduation).
- Our Early decision deadline is December 4, 2019.
- Applicants who meet the Early decision deadline will be guaranteed the opportunity for an in-person interview.
Part 2: In-person
- After applications are reviewed by the Magnify Teaching Team, applicants are invited to register for an interview session.
- Interviews are either individual or group interviews depending on the application cycle.
|October 29, 2019||Application opens online|
|December 4, 2019||Early decision deadline (guaranteed interview)|
|December 9-10, 2019||Community interviews|
|January 29, 2020||Regular admissions deadline|
|February 5-6, 2020||Community interviews|
|May 5, 2020||First day of class|
|June 1-5, 2020||Partner organization immersion week|
|June 18, 2020||Last day of class|