In the videos below, four Magnify alums answer common questions about our intensive, action-based learning business course that combines cutting-edge research in the field of Positive Organizational Scholarship with organizational applications.
FAQ video #1 answers the following questions:
- How would you explain Magnify to a friend?
- Why did you pick Magnify over more “traditional” spring plans (like an internship)?
FAQ video #2 answers the following questions:
- Tell us about the Magnify classroom
- What was one of the most energizing ideas you learned?
FAQ video #3 answers the following questions:
- What was your favorite Magnify action learning experience?
- Tell us about your week embedded at a partner organization
FAQ video #4 answers the following questions:
- How has Magnify impacted your leadership and professional journey?
Other commonly asked questions:
Who can apply to Magnify?
Undergraduate students from any school or college at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor are welcome to apply to Magnify.
What are the dates of the program?
Students should expect the program to run from May 5-June 18, 2020. During the program, you will spend a week on-site at a partner organization. The daily schedule varies based on the activities planned, with classroom sessions in the window of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
What are the costs associated with Magnify?
The costs associated with Magnify are the costs of enrolling in the 6-credit spring term Magnify course: MO 355.
Student or Action Learning Partner Questions
Contact our learning programs team at email@example.com