Adderley Positive Research Incubator
Since our first gathering in 2004, the Adderley Positive Research Incubator has enabled 120+ researchers in the field of Positive Organizational Scholarship to share research ideas while still in development. This safe space encourages the development of high-quality research and allows for positive, constructive feedback on projects still in progress.
On October 10, 2016, we honored the generous support of Terence E. Adderley with the naming of the Adderley Positive Research Incubator.
- September 20: Pamela Robinson
- September 27: Brad Bitterly
- October 11: Jeffrey Grim and Laura Sanchez-Parkinson
- October 25: Elizabeth Yu
- November 8: Amy Young
- November 29: Katherine Bae – rescheduled for Winter 2019
- December 13: Dan Eisenberg
Winter term (full schedule forthcoming)
- January 10: Kaidi Wu