Educating the leaders who will teach, research, and live Positive Organizational Scholarship
Ross graduate students interested in exploring the Center and its research have a number of opportunities to deepen their knowledge through coursework, fellowships, speaker events, and faculty engagement that will enhance their understanding of Positive Organizational Scholarship and its role in creating positive business environments.
The following courses at the University of Michigan are infused with Positive Organizational Scholarship or taught by CPO affiliated faculty:
- BCOM 530: Positive Business Communication
- ES 640: Building Healthy Business
- MO 533: Leading People and Organizations
- MO 512: Bargaining and Influence Skills: Negotiation Strategy in a Global Economy
- MO 555: The Science of Flourishing at Work and Beyond
- MO 557: Positive Leadership and Organizing
- MO 600: The Science of Success: Who Succeeds, Who Doesn’t, and Why
- MO 603: Navigating Change: Skills and Strategies for Consultants and Managers
- MO 620: Leading a Good Life
- MO 637: Social Intrapreneurship: Leading Social Innovation in Organizations
- WMBA 509: Human Behavior and Organization
Thriving Catalyst Endorsement
University of Michigan students enrolled in any academic program are invited to earn a Thriving Catalyst Endorsement to gain an interdisciplinary grounding in Positive Organizational Scholarship, a field dedicated to unlocking and nurturing the highest level of human potential in organizations and communities.
Thriving Catalyst students will acquire a full toolbox that is evidence-based, rigorous, and solution-oriented. You will emerge equipped with the capacity to unlock greater passion, energy, connection, and purpose in yourself and to take others with you on the journey to thriving. Given our rapidly-changing ways of working, this endorsement launches you into a whole new sphere of capability, helping you realize possibilities in yourself and in others.
The Thriving Catalyst Endorsement can be entered at any time and completed at the student’s personal pace.
Learn more about the Thriving Catalyst Endorsement.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
We support students’ well-being; please visit the Well-being Collective to learn more.