Positive Leadership™ The Game
Positive Leadership™ The Game is an interactive card game designed for leaders of all levels that helps you generate innovative solutions to business problems through structured brainstorming. Played in groups of 3-10 people, this game uses the underlying principles of positive organizations to spark multiple strategies for leading positive change and development.
To request a teaching note for Positive Leadership™ The Game, please email email@example.com.
To purchase Positive Leadership™ The Game, please click the “purchase” link to the left.
- Standard Purchase/Executive Education: $35 plus shipping*
- Academic and Non-Profit Purchase: $30 plus shipping*
*Shipping prices vary based on quantity and shipping location, if you have questions about shipping rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the game in action:
Watch a webinar conducted by Gretchen Spreitzer on using the tool:
Positive Leadership™ The Game is a card deck equipped with 88 positive strategies derived from scientific claims in Positive Organizational Scholarship. Possible uses of the card deck include:
- Group Workshops: Groups of approximately five people can play the game in its intended form to share positive leadership strategies and solutions with each other.
- Business Discussion Topics: Organizations can use the positive strategy cards to generate strategic discussions and spur innovative thinking.
- Inspirational Leadership Quotes: Individuals can use the positive strategy cards as inspirational quotes or advice in a business setting.
The content of Positive Leadership™ The Game is derived from scientific claims that appear in the following volumes:
- Cameron, Kim, Dutton, Jane, and Robert Quinn. Positive Organizational Scholarship: Foundations of a New Discipline. San Francisco: Berrett Koehler, 2003. Print.
- Cameron, Kim, and Gretchen Spreitzer. Oxford Handbook of Positive Organizational Scholarship. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. Print.
- Dutton, Jane, and Gretchen Spreitzer. How to be a Positive Leader. San Francisco: Berrett Koehler, 2014. Print.