Welcome to the CPO Positive Organizations Consortium
The Positive Organizations Consortium is the preeminent peer-to-peer learning and networking cooperative designed to enhance the business effectiveness and sustainability of positive organizational change. The Consortium unites researchers and organizational change leaders in the quest to build a better working world where employees are healthier, more engaged, and more loyal, and companies are more financially successful.
Key areas of focus include:
- Employee engagement and retention
- Positive leadership
- Learning and development
- Positive relationships, meaning, and purpose
- Making the business case for positive organizations
- Biannual in-person events for three (3) people from member organizations
- Regular webinars and research-focused events for up to ten (10) organizational participants
In this exclusive peer network, members inspire one another, spur new action, share research and resources, and sustain the community of practitioners. Members also:
- Collaborate with other industry leaders at private member meetings and within member-driven working groups.
- Learn how others are applying the research concepts in ways that improve business performance.
- Get priority access to cutting-edge research linking positive practices to organizational resilience, innovation, and growth.
- Participate in new research projects or initiate custom research with Center for Positive Organizations faculty designed to promote evidence-based HR practices.
- Build relationships with selective students with an expressed interest in Positive Organizational Scholarship.
- Receive significant tuition discounts on select Michigan Ross Executive Education programs, such as “Becoming a Positive Leader.”
Rates vary based on company revenue and type. For companies that make:
Under $100MM revenues/year:
- $5,000 per year
- $10,000 per year
Over $500MM in revenues/year:
- $15,000 per year