Welcome to the CPO Positive Organizations Consortium
The Positive Organizations Consortium is the preeminent peer-to-peer learning and networking cooperative designed to enhance the business effectiveness and sustainability of positive organizational change. The Consortium unites leading researchers and organizational change leaders in the quest to build a better working world where employees are healthier, more engaged and thriving, and organizations are more financially successful and leveraging employees’ strengths to contribute to the greater good. The research-based practices and applications are inspired by the science of the Positive Organizational Scholarship.
Key areas of focus include:
- Employee engagement and retention
- Positive leadership
- Learning and development
- Positive relationships, meaning, and purpose
- Organizational culture
- Making the business case for positive organizations
- Biannual in-person forums for three (3) people from member organizations*
- Regular webinars and research-focused events for up to ten (10) organizational participants
*Our next biannual Consortium forum will take place virtually on November 18-19, 2020 around the theme: humanizing organizations. We will have two facilitated workshops (Day 1: High-Quality Connections; Day 2: Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion) along with member-driven discussions, networking lunches, and asynchronous learning opportunities via an online engagement platform. With the virtual format, each member organization can invite more team members to attend!
In this peer-to-peer learning network, organizational change leaders inspire one another, spur new action, share research and resources, and sustain the community of practitioners. Members also:
- Collaborate with other industry leaders at private member meetings and within member-driven working groups.
- Learn how others are applying the Positive Organizational Scholarship research concepts in ways that improve business performance and create a thriving work culture.
- Get priority access to cutting-edge research linking positive practices to organizational resilience, innovation, and growth.
- Participate in new research projects or initiate custom research with the Center for Positive Organizations faculty designed to promote evidence-based HR practices.
- Build relationships with selective students with an expressed interest in Positive Organizational Scholarship.
- Receive significant tuition discounts on select Michigan Ross Executive Education programs, such as “Becoming a Positive Leader.”
Rates vary based on company revenue and type. For companies that make:
Under $100MM revenues/year:
- $5,000 per year
- $10,000 per year
Over $500MM in revenues/year:
- $15,000 per year
For start-up organizations inquiring about membership rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.