Thriving Accelerator Workshops
Instructors: Sarah Kurtz McKinnon & Monica Worline
March 14, 2024
4:00 - 5:30 p.m. ET
Open to all U-M students and Positive Organizations Consortium members
In Person, Michigan Ross
Do you want to boost both individual success and team performance? Are you seeking ways to elevate engagement within your organization or community?
Join us for a Thriving Accelerator focused on amplifying individual and team engagement. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of engagement from a scientific perspective, and you will walk away with strategies to implement the ideas and elevate engagement within any group, be it your team, a club, a project group, or a whole organization.
- Discover a scientifically grounded approach to individual and team engagement.
- Dive into an evidence-based, integrative model that reveals five ways to amplify engagement across teams, groups, and organizations.
- Learn actionable ways to activate conditions that foster high-level engagement.
- Get hands-on experience with quick adoption practices designed to instantly elevate engagement.
- Walk away with a comprehensive five-point approach and the confidence to share it with your colleagues or team members.
Start your journey to becoming a leader who inspires high engagement levels around you. Ready to thrive? Register now for this Thriving Accelerator.
Hearty and healthy snack bar available to participants.
Sarah Kurtz McKinnon, Senior Associate Director of Engaged Learning and Innovation at the Michigan Ross Center for Positive Organizations
Monica Worline, Faculty Director at the Michigan Ross Center for Positive Organizations
Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.