Thriving Accelerator Workshop Series
Jane Dutton and Monica Worline
October 28, 2021
4:30-6:00 p.m. ET
Open to all University of Michigan students
Thriving Accelerator Series
About the Thriving Accelerator Series
The Thriving Accelerator Series, created from the research excellence of Michigan Ross’ Center for Positive Organizations, will help students build thriving lives, teams, and organizations. Students will engage with Ross thought leaders and with world-renowned tools, created by Ross faculty, to deepen their self-awareness and ability to resource others.
About the Connections Accelerator
This is an invitation to be inspired by the power of human connections. While we are living in trying times that put stress on our ability to be with one another, these times also highlight that human connections are essential for our well being and effectiveness. This 90-minute workshop will give you a foundation for new ways of seeing, understanding, and acting to build connections with others, even in remote work and online gatherings. You’ll leave with a new appreciation of how to design remote work and online gatherings to tap into wellsprings of capability, strength, and resilience. You’ll take away a customized plan that is designed to support high quality connections in your next remote session, as well as a design guide that will help you navigate the landscape of connections more effectively in these times.
Your guides on this journey through the landscape of connection are two passionate teachers who are deeply connected to this topic.
- Co-Founder and Core Faculty, Center for Positive Organizations
- Robert L. Kahn Distinguished University Emerita Professor of Business Administration and Psychology, University of Michigan
- Faculty Director of Engaged Learning and Innovation and Core Faculty, Center for Positive Organizations
- Lecturer, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Research Scientist, Center for Compassion and Altruism, Stanford University
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.